Happy 2018, my darlings!
At the start of this new year, I am reflecting and sharing what 2017 was about for me. There were challenges, heartbreak, love and so much grace. I am proud of the woman I see in the mirror. I am proud of the daughter, sister, aunt, and friend that I have become. I cannot wait to see what 2018 brings. Whatever it is, I hope that it is filled with laughter and hope.
1. The birth of my beautiful nephew Emilio Noé Murillo.
2. Traveling to Guatemala and Spain.
3. Accepting and gaining equal footing in terms of my Lupus diagnosis.
1. Having to take so much down time and foregoing opportunities to rest and recharge.
2. Letting so much doubt take up space in my head.
3. Learning to accept the journey exactly for what it is and learning to find peace in that kind of accidental disappointment.
1. Keep expanding this creative platform of ours with authenticity and honesty.
2. Return to dancing, yoga and healing movement that nourishes my body and soul.
3. Launch my youtube channel (oh and write more!).
Wishing you your best year yet!
Love & Light.