Hello my darlings,
Yours truly is celebrating the big 3-4! In all my glorious frailty and strength of womanhood, I welcome this opportunity of life and everything it has to offer. I thought it would be fun to share 34 lessons that I’ve acquired on this journey.
Love & Light Always,
1. Always let people know where they stand with you.
2. Your body is a temple; treat it with respect.
3. Don’t try to fit in. Instead work on being your lovely-weird self.
4. Stick with people who make you laugh.
5. Forgive yourself for past mistakes.
6. Your intuition is God’s voice.
7. In the morning, drink hot lemon water. Your body will love you for it.
8. Take slow, calculated breaths throughout the day.
9. The truth never needs convincing.
10. Date yourself before you date anyone else.
11. Your words and actions should match 99.9 percent of the time.
12. Apologize when you know you are wrong.
13. Save money for a rainy day, and also for your retirement.
14. True friends will never judge you. Instead they will find a way to make you feel less alone.
15. Fear exists to let you know that your dreams are possible.
16. Embrace your imperfections.
17. Find the good in people.
18. It is better to walk away in anger than to speak in anger.
19. Crying is never a weakness.
20. Knowing what you don’t want is just as important as knowing what you do want.
21. Honor your truth.
22. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
23. Hugs have a unique healing ability. Hug more people.
24. Don’t let disappointments trick you into thinking that you have veered off course, you haven’t.
25. Laughter is truly the best medicine.
26. Find peace in the midst of chaos.
27. Don’t let people define you; that’s your job.
28. Only a deeply wounded creature walks away from love. Don’t be a deeply wounded creature.
29. Stick with love even if you’re unsure of where the road will lead.
30. Miracles happen every day.
31. Be brave with your heart.
32. Surrender and embrace the unknown.
33. Walk away from anything that steals your joy and peace.
34. Laugh more.