I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. Mine was spent in the company of my beautiful family and a most delicious champagne brunch aboard The Queen Mary. Ensuingly we made our way to the Princess Diana Exhibit which left me feeling weak in the knees in the presence of stunning gowns and royal heirlooms. If you are a Princess Dai and Royal Family lover I highly suggest you checking out this exhibit. And now on today’s #SSPAGE post I am sharing with you my top beauty products of the season. Seven products to be exact! Below I have included the link and description of each product.
(1) Caudalie Grape Water – I love this multipurpose hydrating mist for various reasons. Whether it’s to refresh my skin after a grueling gym sessions or using it to apply foundation for a dewy makeup finish.
(2) Bobbi Brown’s BB Cream (Medium) – I have been using this BB Cream for over a year and I can safely say that I won’t be letting go of it anytime soon. I have oily skin and this BB Cream is one of the few that works great with my skin. This product contains SPF 35 and if that weren’t enough it is long-wearing and has buildable coverage.
(3) EOS Lip Balm (Sweet Mint) – My lips are dry throughout the year but during the warmer month’s that’s when my lips really suffer. With that said, I never leave the house without my EOS lip balm.
(4) Josie Maran’s Argan Oil Hair Serum – Not only does this hair oil smell amazing, it really adds some serious shine to my wild wavy locks.
(5) Stila’s Smudge Stick (Ultramarine) – During Spring and Summer I don’t like wearing heavy make-up. Therefore, I usually switch out my black eyeliner for a fun bright color on my waterline. The Stila Smudge Sticks are easy to use and best of all they are waterproof!
(6) Favorite Nail Polishes – I love adding fun pops of color to my nails. It’s a great way to experiment with color without breaking the bank. The following beautifully hued nail polishes have been heavy in rotation: FOREVER21 “Stone Blue” / OPI “Elephantastic Pink” / URBAN OUTFITTERS “Left Bank”.
(7) Juicy Couture “Viva La Juice” Perfume – I have been using this fragrance for years. It’s one of my best kept secrets (until now).
| via: justinablakeney |